Rent the Flea
The Flea is currently booked through December 2013.
Stay tuned for more information.
Each year, our production schedule allows for six to eight rentals, which we choose very carefully. Unlike most theaters in New York, we do not offer a “four walls rental”. The Flea’s team is deeply involved in every step of these outside productions. We will tailor our agreement based on your needs and ambitions; thus, the rental rate will depend on your technical requirements and budget.
100% of Box Office receipts go directly back to your company, and our rates reflect that. All rentals join our busy repertory, affecting all aspects of your proposed production, rehearsal time, tech time, dressing rooms, performances and turnover between shows.
General benefits include:
- Lighting inventory
- Sound inventory
- Video inventory
- Janitorial Services
- Pianos: upright, electric, and concert grand
- Marley floor and a scrim
Marketing benefits include:
- Prominent display on The Flea website
- E-blast to 10,000+ person Flea email list
- Listing on Flea’s 1,100+ member Facebook group
- Announcements on Flea’s 1,100+ member Twitter group
- Listing in Flea programs
- Announcement at Flea shows
- Display on Flea marquee and window display area
Additionally, The Flea’s experienced team is available for consultation, including:
- Marketing: advice on postcards, poster design, programs, internet campaigns
- Technical: can offer suggestions for tech staffing; TD and ATD of Flea can serve as designers or suggest other designers
- General Management: suggestions for FOH staffing and/or oversee FOH
If you have any question about renting The Flea, please call Erin Daley at 212-226-0051 ext 102